Date(s) - 10/01/2017 - 11/19/2017
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
The Hot Yoga Factory Chelmsford
Youth Yoga Begins Oct. 1st!
In this 75-minute class especially for ages 11-17 students practice a sequence of 26 yoga postures and 2 breathing exercises in a warm (but not hot!) room. Class is positive, encouraging, and accessible to kids of all fitness/activity levels
Here are just a few of the benefits youth can expect to gain from this class:
- Increased flexibility (No, you don’t have to be flexible to start!)
- Reduced physical tension
- Increased strength
- Better posture (This yoga is great at combating the “tech neck” that comes from constant phone use!)
- Improved balance, coordination, and body awareness
- More restful sleep
- Improved focus and concentration
- Deeper self-confidence
- Practical, healthy strategies for managing anxiety and emotional ups and downs
- New friendships
Class is taught by certified THYF instructor, Ellen Olson-Brown and meets on Sunday afternoons from 10/1/17 – 11/19/17 from 12:00 pm to 1:15 pm, at The Hot Yoga Factory Chelmsford. The cost for the series is $119 for per child. Participants must be 11 years old by 9/30/17.
Class size is limited to enable Ellen to work closely with all the participants. Register TODAY!
Participants should wear comfortable workout attire and bring a yoga mat, bath size towel and water. Mats and towels are available for rent at the studio.
We will offer a trail class on Sunday, Sept. 24th for any child who is interested yet, unsure, about making the commitment to the 8 weeks. Cost of this onetime class is $10.
Register here to reserve your child’s spot in this special class.