- You will need to have Zoom installed on either your phone, tablet or computer to live stream your classes. You may stream from any device which works best for you.
- A personal Zoom account is FREE. All you need to do is register. You don’t need to pay for any type of subscription.
- Sign up for your classe just like always! Through our website or by downloading our app from iTunes or Google Play.
Once you’ve registered for class, you will receive a confirmation email from [email protected]. PLEASE BE SURE AND CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK/PROMOTION FOLDERS! Additionally, create a contact for [email protected]. This will help make sure the emails get through your service provider.
- You may sign up right up until the start of class and even a few minutes after (it may take a few minutes for the email with the link to get to you).
- If you haven’t received your email with the link by the time class begins, please email us at [email protected] and the link will be emailed to you. Again, be patient, the email may arrive 1-2 minutes before class.
- Please make sure you’re on mute during class!
- We LOVE to see you, so please turn your video on for us! There may be times due to brand width that the instructor may ask you to turn off your video.
- For our classes with music, the playlist will be posted on our Facebook page about an hour before class begins. We will also post it in the Zoom chat once class begins.
If you’ve been coming to our studio for awhile, we need you to please update our waiver. You may access it here. Thank you!