Why should I do a 30 Day Challenge?
If you were to ask Mr. Jerry Fry that question, he would have answered, “because I said so and that’s all the reason you need.” When I was growing up in the 60’s and 70’s, beginning a sentence with the phrase, “why should I…’ would always yield this answer. With the distance of time, age and perhaps some wisdom, I know understand my Dad knew what was good for his children. He knew our strengths and our weaknesses, and he never set before us a task we couldn’t achieve. It may have been hard, it may have been challenging, it may have seemed impossible to us, yet he knew we could accomplish it with the right attitude and mindset. We may not have realized it, but he was setting us up for success. Teaching us that with challenge comes the opportunity for growth, self-discovery and pride in our accomplishments.
Our Fall 30 Day Challenge beginning September 1st. It may seem impossible to you. It may seem insurmountable. You may feel you don’t have the time to do the challenge. Why not try and see what you can do! The challenge is just that, a challenge. By the very definition of the word, it should to by hard and make you think how you can do it. Think about that, how you can do it! Not, “I can’t, “no way”, “it’s not possible”. Instead think, “ I’ll give it a try.” I’ll see what I CAN DO!” Make that the goal, what you can do!
Need more convincing?
Here are what students tell us our some of the benefits/results of doing the 30 Day Challenge:
- My focus, energy and confidence in myself increased
- It helps me get back into a fitness routine after the summer months
- The weight melted off me
- I made new friends and had fun
- I felt a sense of accomplishment and achievement
- I surprised myself at what I could do
- My fellow challengers help provide inspiration and motivation
- After taking 6:30 am, I loved how I felt he rest of the day
- Taking all the teacher’s different classes deepened my understanding of the postures
- I slept better at night and awoke feeling refreshed and energized for the day
- I ________________this one’s up to you! Why not find out what the challenge can do for you?
How do I sign up for the Challenge?
It’s easy to sign up for the Fall Challenge. Simply put your name on the Challenge poster at the studio. We’ve made it even easier to book your classes. Download our new Hot Yoga Factory app from your app store! Use the email address you have on file with us to create your account. That’s it! Easy! You can link your Google calendar and your classes will automatically be scheduled on your calendar. Don’t have an unlimited package? No worries! We have a special Challenge Pack for you! Miss a class one week? You may do one double a week to make up a missed class. If you practice at another studio, that counts as well!
Why should I do a 30 Day Challenge? Because YOU CAN! Set yourself up for success and see what you can accomplish in 30 days. I can’t wait to hear about your journey!
Terri Fry – Director